Welcome to Reedsburg Area Medical Center!
The Reedsburg Area Medical Center family includes:
- Reedsburg Area Medical Center - Our hospital offers a long list of Services to meet your healthcare needs.
- RAMC Specialty Group & Surgery Center - An expansion of RAMC with their own entrances, yet connected to the hospital.
- RAMC Specialty Group features:
- Orthopedic Clinic - Drs. Chrabaszcz and Weber and Orthopedic Physician Assistant Cecily Rolling, PA-C
- Chemotherapy Suites
- Consulting Specialists
- Surgical Partners - General Surgery
- The Surgery Center features:
- one of the most advanced Surgery facilities in the state, utilizing exceptional operating room technologies for enhancing the quality and efficiency of surgical procedures
- private, one-day surgery suites
- RAMC Physicians Group - Located on the RAMC campus, conveniently connected to the hospital, the Physicians Group is a highly skilled group of physicians, nurse practitioners, nurse midwives and patient educators.
- Reedsburg Area Senior Life Center - An award winning assisted living and long term care facility located on the RAMC campus.
- Ridgeview Heights Independent Living - A retirement community for people ages 55 years and older. In the neighborhood, there is a private walking trail and the Fusch Community Center, a perfect gathering place for Ridgeview neighbors.
- Resale Beyond the Expected Thrift Shop - A resale shop run by RAMC's Foundation, to support the needs of our community and to benefit local healthcare. Located at 502 S. Albert Avenue, Reedsburg.
- A Dream Come True Gift Shop - RAMC's on-site gift shop is run solely by volunteers, with all proceeds benefiting our community's healthcare.