Spencer Fast, MD
"I grew up in Boscobel, birthplace of the Gideon Bible Society and now home of the Supermax Prison (what a dichotomy!), where my father still practices as a family physician. Because of this upbringing, I am intimately familiar with rural life and the practice of a small town doc. After 9 years in the "big city", I look forward to returning to a rural life and getting to know the people and the medical community of the Reedsburg area. I practice the entire scope of family medicine including obstetric care and enjoy being a family physician as the jack-of-all-trades of the medical specialties."
- All around good quality care for the entire family
Joined Reedsburg Physicians Group
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Advanced Life Support Obstetrics (ALSO)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Games (card / board / pc)
- My free time revolves mostly around being husband and dad to my family (my wife, Katie, and 3 children, Gehrig, Liana, and Logan).
- Reading (particularly mystery, humor, and kids books)
- Sporadically try to be artistic (my inspiration tends to be my family)
- Sports (basketball, golf, ultimate Frisbee, downhill skiing)
To make an appointment with Dr. Fast call (608) 524-8611
Click here for more information