Patient and Family Advisory Council (PFAC) Application
Reedsburg Area Medical Center is pleased to announce the launch of its Patient and Family Advisory Council (PFAC). The council will serve as a voice for patients and families, provide consumer feedback, and to advise on community health needs.
“It will be a group of committed patients, caregivers, and community members,” explains Carla Mercer VP Marketing and Customer Experience at RAMC. “The goal is to assure we are hearing from all perspectives.”
Carla says the following criteria should be met by those wishing to be a member of PFAC at RAMC:
- Ability to attend quarterly meetings
- Maintain appropriate and confidential handling of personal information
- Listen respectfully to different opinions
- Speak comfortably in front of groups
- Commitment to the mission of the council
“We are looking forward to gaining a broad spectrum of voices and insight from this group,” says Carla. “Healthcare is such a personal issue. We want everyone to have a chance to be involved in the health of our community.”
Interested community members should complete the application below.