The gift of savings for the holidays - limited time specials:
- 10% off Cosmetic Dermatology Gift Certificats!
Now through December 29, 2017 receive 10% off your purchase of a gift certificate. Purchase a gift certificate of $100 or more (before discount) and receive a free gift of a beautiful gold metallic wristlet valued at $30 (quantities limited). Gift certificates can be used for products and services!
- Save up to $200 on Restylane® or Dysport®!
$100 off a treatment with 1 syringe of any Restylane® filler and treatment of Dysport® for injection —OR— $200 off a treatment with 2 syringes of any Restylane® filler and treatment of Dysport®.
Call Cosmetic Dermatology for more information. Offer for treatment now until February 28, 2018.
Take care of your skin
Because the key to a more youthful appearance lies in the skin, we offer a variety of treatments for reducing facial wrinkles, acne and scars, improving skin tone, increasing lip volume, lifting sagging eyes and more.
We offer Complimentary Consultations
Every individual has individual needs. Unsure of what services that are right for you? No problem! Schedule a complimentary consultation where we will review your concerns and goals to determine the best solution for you.
Sarah Motl, PA-C
Cosmetic dermatology services are performed by Sarah Motl, PA-C, a physician assistant with expertise in cosmetic skin treatments. She works in conjunction with dermatologist Jennifer Peterson, MD.
Cosmetics and Skin Care Products
• Glo Minerals® line of cosmetics — a clinically advanced mineral makeup that covers, corrects and protects. Glo Minerals offers a mineral makeup system uniquely designed for skincare professionals and their clients. Their award-winning formulations deliver unsurpassed coverage, UV and environmental protection and an exceptional spectrum of mineral pigments. Talc-free and non-comedogenic, Glo Minerals provides the ideal choice for even the most sensitive skin.
• ZO Skin Health — ZO Skin Health, Inc. develops and delivers innovative skincare solutions that optimize skin health based on the latest advances in skin therapy technologies, unique delivery systems, bioengineered complexes, and exclusive formulations. Dr. Obagi’s philosophy is to create & maintain healthy skin for life.
Their comprehensive and continuous work in skin health solutions utilize the best of what science has to offer to improve our skin’s natural functions that prevent or resolve many disorders.
• Revision — For over 25 years, Revision Skincare has provided physicians with clinically proven, high-performing skincare products. Using only the purest, most efficacious ingredients, the Revision Skincare collection was formulated to provide targeted solutions for enhancing skin’s appearance and reducing signs of aging. Their formulations are rooted in rigorous research and testing, and manufactured using the highest ethical standards.
Chemical peeling is a proven effective method for skin rejuvenation. An active solution is applied to the surface of the skin which causes the superficial layer to peel off. The treatment exposes a new layer of healthy, undamaged skin, resulting in a smoother texture and more even skin tone.
Light — A stimulator peel to treat fine lines, dull appearance and rough, dry texture and brighten skin tone. No patient downtime.
Medium — A moderate level of exfoliation to improve fine lines, sun damage, pore congestion, acne, tone and texture of the skin. 3-5 days downtime.
Deep — This 3-step peel significantly improves skin health and treats many signs of skin aging including acne, laxity, sun damage, uneven skin tone, large pores, lines and wrinkles. This potent peel maximizes texture improvement and produces longer lasting results than ordinary peels. 5-7 days downtime.
Botox and Dysport — Reduces facial wrinkles and crows feet.
Restylane — Fills wrinkles around the mouth and nasal folds.
Sclerotherapy — A medical procedure used to eliminate varicose veins and spider veins on the legs.
Call for prices on products and services.
Call today to schedule your appointment. 608-768-3900
Reedsburg Area Medical Center Specailty Group
1104 21st Street, Reedsburg, WI 53959