Erase away the Summer event
Friday, October 13 from 9am - 5pm
- RAMC Specialty Group, 2nd floor
- Enjoy 20% off our extensive line of medical-grade skin care and make up!
- Free gift with minimum purchase (while supplies last)!
- Sarah Motl, Cosmetic Dermatology PA will be available all day to answer your questions!
- FREE massages from 9am – 12pm; 12pm – 1:30pm and 3pm – 5pm!
- Glo make up color matching and ZO, Revision and Glo product testing!
- Complimentary refreshments!
- Learn about our generous reward programs!
Take care of your skin
Because the key to a more youthful appearance lies in the skin, we offer a variety of treatments for reducing facial wrinkles, acne and scars, improving skin tone, increasing lip volume, lifting sagging eyes and more.
We offer Complimentary Consultations
Every individual has individual needs. Unsure of what services that are right for you? No problem! Schedule a complimentary consultation where we will review your concerns and goals to determine the best solution for you.
Sarah Motl, PA-C
Cosmetic dermatology services are performed by Sarah Motl, PA-C, a physician assistant with expertise in cosmetic skin treatments. She works in conjunction with dermatologist Jennifer Peterson, MD.
Cosmetics and Skin Care Products
• Glo Minerals® line of cosmetics — a clinically advanced mineral makeup that covers, corrects and protects. Glo Minerals offers a mineral makeup system uniquely designed for skincare professionals and their clients. Their award-winning formulations deliver unsurpassed coverage, UV and environmental protection and an exceptional spectrum of mineral pigments. Talc-free and non-comedogenic, Glo Minerals provides the ideal choice for even the most sensitive skin.
• ZO Skin Health — ZO Skin Health, Inc. develops and delivers innovative skincare solutions that optimize skin health based on the latest advances in skin therapy technologies, unique delivery systems, bioengineered complexes, and exclusive formulations. Dr. Obagi’s philosophy is to create & maintain healthy skin for life.
Their comprehensive and continuous work in skin health solutions utilize the best of what science has to offer to improve our skin’s natural functions that prevent or resolve many disorders.
• Revision — For over 25 years, Revision Skincare has provided physicians with clinically proven, high-performing skincare products. Using only the purest, most efficacious ingredients, the Revision Skincare collection was formulated to provide targeted solutions for enhancing skin’s appearance and reducing signs of aging. Their formulations are rooted in rigorous research and testing, and manufactured using the highest ethical standards.
Chemical peeling is a proven effective method for skin rejuvenation. An active solution is applied to the surface of the skin which causes the superficial layer to peel off. The treatment exposes a new layer of healthy, undamaged skin, resulting in a smoother texture and more even skin tone.
Light — A stimulator peel to treat fine lines, dull appearance and rough, dry texture and brighten skin tone. No patient downtime.
Limited time introductory price of only $59.
Medium — A moderate level of exfoliation to improve fine lines, sun damage, pore congestion, acne, tone and texture of the skin. 3-5 days downtime.
Limited time introductory price of only $129.
Deep — This 3-step peel significantly improves skin health and treats many signs of skin aging including acne, laxity, sun damage, uneven skin tone, large pores, lines and wrinkles. This potent peel maximizes texture improvement and produces longer lasting results than ordinary peels. 5-7 days downtime.
Limited time introductory price of only $189.
Botox and Dysport — Reduces facial wrinkles and crows feet.
Botox $11 per unit. Dysport $10 per unit.
Average cost per site: frown lines (between the brows) $250-275; frown lines and forehead $300-330; frown lines and brow lift $300-330. Prices may vary depending on your individual needs.
Restylane — Fills wrinkles around the mouth and nasal folds.
$500 per syringe.
Sclerotherapy — A medical procedure used to eliminate varicose veins and spider veins on the legs.
Coming Soon — Laser Services, including laser resurfacing, laser hair removal and photofacial.
Call today to schedule your appointment. 608-768-3900
Reedsburg Area Medical Center Specailty Group
1104 21st Street, Reedsburg, WI 53959